Yes. There was snow. And everything has kinda failed a little.
This has been the only day so far when lectures have actually been outright cancelled for us. It would have been okay if most people were within walking distance on campus - but of course they aren't. Most are in Leamington, separated from a hive of learning by death trap icy roads.
They've run out of grit in most places, or down to essential supplies. And, since rock salt is transported by road, it's not looking likely that supplies will be arriving swiftly. We can only hope that the weather clears up soon.
I am going with the debate lot to Cardiff, and so far that's looking like it will go ahead... we will have to wait and see what the weather is like tomorrow.
My essay is within epsilon of completion!
\begin{celebration}
Oh yay. Yay yay yay yay! :)
\end{celebration}
Now, to proofread, print... and start an essay on Hilbert spaces. *sigh*
I ate so much pizza that I can't really do anything at all. Oh dear.
Moar proofreading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment