Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things that are currently upsetting me.

I decided to split my packing into four Phases, one to be completed on each day from Tuesday to Friday. Phase I was a resounding success; my bedroom was cleared of rubbish, and packing was started. Phase II was less successful, but still quite good. Some clearing of rubbish in the lounge was done. Phase III, today's phase, is the largest, and most important, since Phase IV is basically two hours of "What's left? Do it now." So, I need to be quite advanced with packing by now. Except, I am not. I have been sleeping all day, and I have no energy left to pack with.

The more I pack, the more I realise that I'm not living with David for 12 weeks. And, I will see him twice, if I am lucky.

No matter what results I get tomorrow, I will not be able to be happy about them for a long time. I find it hard to appreciate my own achievement because I always look at the bad things first. So, even if I do manage to get a First, I'll beat myself up over something, like modules I might have done worse in. I am not sure what I will do if I get a 2:1, or worse.

I am not looking forward to work. They're starting me on 7 July, seven hours a week until I'm trained, then hours based on who works the best. So, if they don't like me, I can't afford to eat next year.

Life is looking good.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*
    Yeah, I know how you feel. 14 weeks away from everyone :(
    And I STILL haven't started packing yet.

    ReplyDelete