Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Interesting, Dr Watson.

First post of the year!

I had a great birthday. Apart from nearly getting a parking ticket and my brother bursting into tears at the table, it was everything I'd hoped for and more. I got over £300 in total from birthday and Christmas money and I bought loads and loads of things and stuff. I have headphones, t-shirts, boy tops, kitchen electricals and I still had nearly £300 to deposit. Thank god for January sales.

I found a pleasant surprise. I'd forgotten that last summer, I went mental and cleared out some of my drawers in my room. So, I stumbled upon what is now the Diary Drawer. All my scrawlings from the age of 13 right up to the American summer before exam results. It's weird. I was dating Ashley. I forgot that that was happening right up to university. I was still not over Matt in the biggest way possible. I hadn't forgotten that bit...

I'm still watching Gilmore Girls. I got some awesome yarn from Lovely Boyfriend's parents, so I am knitting with that.

Onwards, Christian soldiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment