Monday, January 31, 2011

Shady's back, tell a friend...

Guess who's back, guess who's back,...

Yup. After a hiatus of several months, I realised I wanted a place to rant again. Probably not so much about my life (that's better fixed with actually talking to people), but maybe a little bit. After all, what's a blog without a little narcissism? :p

Just to summarise what's been going on though, in case you really wanted to know.
  • You know how I was sort of ill last time? I got really ill. I'm pretty-much-okay now.
  • Still dating my best friend. Still going fabulously.
  • Fourth year sucks. Project is hard, modules are harder.
  • I still bake and knit when time permits.
  • The two main characters in my novel fucked for the first time. It was fun to write that.
I'll try and post more. Hopefully it'll be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment