It's quite funny how much a simple Facebook photo can say about someone.
Take my friend, K. He broke up with his girlfriend of 4+ years a couple of months ago. We all kinda saw it coming, but even still, breaking up is hard to do.
His profile picture is of him, and she's in the right hand corner - her face is half cut off, but it's still recognisable as her.
I wonder if that's how she still is to him, half a girl stuck in the back of his mind. I know he's been with a couple people since her, but nobody for a relationship. I've been trying to help him out with a couple girls that things got a little complicated with.
I hope he's okay. I'll sure miss him when he graduates.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment