Friday, April 17, 2009

A post about nom.

There was a day in the house where I felt full of energy the whole day. Not like manic jumping everywhere, but like a steady amount of energy, so that I didn't need a nap.

On that day, I ate:
  • Breakfast: Bowl of Special K, semi-skimmed milk
  • Lunch: Chicken soup, two slices of granary bread
  • Snack: Apple
  • Dinner: Vegetables, potatoes, gravy
  • Snack: Slice of toast
All with fruit juices and water.

Something tells me that eating a good diet might make me feel better, in general. Yesterday, I had a pretty bad day, foodwise. I snacked on donuts most of the day, and gave up to have chicken-chips at night. Had donuts for breakfast today as well, and today and yesterday I succumbed to a two, three hour nap.

The plan is to keep eating vegetables, and get some meat somewhere in here. I suppose when the boys come back, we can shop together, and buy things like meat together.

Also, buying lots of vegetables to eat is cheaper than oodles of ready meals. I just have to try to be less lazy about cooking and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment