Monday, May 11, 2009

Hung up.

I'm still too hung up about the past. It was nearly four years ago. FOUR! Well, four on July 1st. I can still remember the f*cking date it happened on...

You'd have thought that I'd have stopped thinking about her by now.

But... still, I find myself thinking about her long dark hair, and the way it felt between my fingers. How soft and curly it was. I now recall how warm she was, next to me that night.

Goddammit. I don't care about her! She means nothing. Maybe it's just the idea of her that I miss; her being my first, something that unlocked a door I wasn't sure existed.

I still kinda owe her, I guess.

I can't believe she thought I was in love with her, that's quite funny. (Just like her to be that self-centred, actually...!)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's natural to get hung up about important things in the past. I know I still hate myself for something I did almost 3 years ago, despite all the circumstances around it.

    Where'd you go, damnit? I haven't seen you in MSN in quite a while.

    Homm.. perhaps I should text you or something.

    Lots o' cake,
    Mike.

    ReplyDelete