I'm spending roughly 36 hours in my hometown, with my parents. During this time, I hope to job hunt.
The ideal plan is to wake up in time to get a lift with my father to the other side of town - that's where he drops off my cousin and brother so they can attend school. From there, I will do the two shopping parks, then move into town.
An exhausting task - I might ask my dad for some money for coffee.
I should probably get to bed then. It'd make things logistically easier if I do all the rounds early in the day. That way, if I do find positions, I can fill in forms over lunch, and go back round to hand in forms.
I should try to dress well tomorrow, make a good impression.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment