For a while (perhaps since first year, even) I've had a bit of a crush on a Christian.
Gasp! Shock! Horror! etc.
He's cute, pretty serious, good at maths, generally not a jerk, and loves God, but not in an evangelical bible-thumpy way. He just radiates NICE everywhere.
I considered asking him out once, but I realised I was too much of an unholy mess to go for a guy that good. So, you know, I didn't.
Then, the rest of my life happened, and we get to yesterday, when I find out he's "In A Relationship with" a Christian girl. She's kinda pretty, I assume she'll be kinda nice - Christian girls usually are.
I felt a twinge of something when I found out. Such a tiny thing, but I dunno. Pretty silly, really. But I did kinda like him.
It's a Reality Check - people date! I don't really want him anyway, but, it was a feeling that I experienced, and I documented it. So there.
Feelings are tricky.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment