Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Work sucks. Not working sucks more.

So, I work with an agency. They've been giving me work in a "distribution centre" [read: warehouse] for the past month and a bit. So far, it's been pretty regular: Monday-Friday, 2pm til 10pm, I come home exhausted, I get paid.

Sometimes they send me home early. That's annoying. But, it's okay, because I never lose more than a tenner a day.

Recently, they've said "We don't need you, kthnxbai" which is REALLY HELPFUL, considering my current financial state. Each day I lose is a maximum of £40 lost [yeah, I'm on minimum wage, but moneys are moneys].

So far, I can afford a roof and food. I can't yet afford books, or drinks, or travel [for debating], or... well, anything else that makes life a bit more fun.

That's a little lie, actually. Erm... there might be someone that makes my life much more fun for free.

Yes. It's him.
It's Barack Obama. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment