So, I was checking out Olli's blag, and checking out his links. Got here. I was amused, and I thought I would try to answer some of the questions.
Write five suitable questions to which you think the following would be good answers: -
1) Because I was in a hurry.
2) He is called Robert.
3) It was exactly two o'clock.
4) Yes, we do.
5) Last November.
Now. Suitable. Funny word that. Does it mean suitable in terms of grammar, or suitable in terms of content?
For example, for Number Four; "Do you and your brother like cake?" is good, acceptable, and probably a normal response. Would the examiners have liked: "Do you and your immediate family wish to recreate a battle scene from Lord of the Rings in a town hall?" I know I would have. The town-centre lightsabre battle has been done. Let's get some epic size into this!
Of course, you can just be smutty. For two: "What is the name of the man who carries your left boob for you?" I have personally considered hiring two boob-carriers. I wouldn't have one called Robert though. Bob on my boob? Naw. Get me a Carlos and a Juan - Juan on the left, of course.
One: "Why did you give my mother five orgasms, then leave the house without your shirt on?" I think that's just bizarre. Unless we're talking Rory Gilmore's mother, in which case, it's something I could see myself doing.
Sometimes I worry about myself. Then, I stop worrying because I've stuck a crayon up my nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If I answer the questions too...
ReplyDeleteWill we have birthed an internet meme?
Because, hooray.
!!!
ReplyDeleteI shall expect you to report back to base with 3 dwarven legions tomorrow at 9am sharp to re-enact the destruction of Belegost.
{Sarah}⊆{Über Epic Win}
Hello, Sarah - thank you for visiting my blog! I enjoyed your questions. I have a feeling that the eleven plus examiners wouldn't have given extra marks for creativity.
ReplyDelete