Saturday, October 04, 2008

Grumbly grumble.

I've been so grizzly lately. My mood has essentially been that of a teething infant. Plus, I've not been sleeping the way I normally do. I get tired so easily, and I always end up going to bed really early, waking up too early [read: 5:30 am] and then not being able to stay up to correct my sleeping. Blah.

So, I'm trying to use these hours productively. Blogging is productive, right...? Well, it won't get me any marks on this Geometry assignment... or Algebra... or Mathscursions [Matt and I renamed Mathematical Excursions to Mathscursions, cos it sounds really good.]

I want to whinge about how I'm cold, and I feel rubbish because nobody will be Up And About for another 4-5 hours. But, I really should work instead.

Maybe some part-baked bread will cheer me up. It's in the oven now.

In the 10 minutes I have to wait, I will actually get a start on this Geometry. It looks like I can do most of it now, just a bit of research on Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky, and a little fiddling of plane intersections.

~~~

Eating the bread now. Om nom nom, it's really nice :)

The plan! I need one.

I will do some work for an hour or two, then take a nap. Then probably food shopping with D, and then working with him, and watching a movie.

Let's make it happen, cap'n!

No comments:

Post a Comment