This morning, when I blogged, D had his mini alarm clock next to mine, and they ticked so that there was a half-second interval between each tick.
Now, my clock is alone, and I hear one tick for each second.
And... it makes me feel the tiniest bit sad, because D's not next to me. I know, it's silly to think that he's Far Away; he's not. I can go see him in 3 seconds if I want to...
But, I should work, and so should he. So, we are working alone until we've done enough work.
*sigh* I'm also listening to Kissing You by Des'ree, which makes me feel a little sad and romantic.
But... at least he is here. And I can hug him whenever I want to.
That is REALLY COOL.
I think I'll go do that now. :)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray for availability of hugs!
ReplyDelete