Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, modulo week... again.

Time is going too fast.

I realised there's an Algebra assignment I didn't even pick up that's due in for Monday.

I have a Numerical Analysis assignment due on Friday.

My essay is due in two weeks time.

My second essay isn't even planned, and I have to hand in a plan on Wednesday.

The next two weekends aren't even mine; we're hosting our IV this weekend, and I am going to Cardiff to debatemarate, and that means the loss of two Friday-to-Sunday working slots.

I have a supervision now... I suppose I should get ready for that.

There's so much to do, and not enough time to do much fun stuff. I made the decision to debate weekly, rather than twice weekly, to give myself time to work on Wednesday afternoons. I do miss seeing them, but I get a lot of work done, since lectures finish at noon, and I have the rest of the day to work.

Argh. I'm running late. >_<

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing. I know exactly what you mean. It's like the whole world is spinning around us.

    Sokay. =) debatemates are here for ya'

    -isabelle

    ReplyDelete