Last night was kinda cool. I think. My memory is awful, so I only really remember the highlights... and, since all the highlights I remember are good, I'll assume it was kinda cool.
I decided to iPlayer an episode of the Teletubbies, to the horror of my housemates. After frantically finding headphones to shield themselves from Tinky-Winky et al, they plugged me in, and I had a really good time watching a thing about goats. It was kinda weird, the kids were... so kiddy.
D didn't like the laughing baby in the sun at the beginning. He doesn't like babies. Then again, he doesn't like most people, and babies are smaller, fatter and less coherent versions of people... so, I guess that makes sense.
It's quite early, isn't it? It feels earlier. Every morning, it is just a little more difficult to get out of bed. I'd rather just stay in bed for another few hours, sleep a little, snuggle with D...
I like Will Smith. He's pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment