Being in Small Talk situations automatically makes me inappropriate.
Not naked-inappropriate, or anything like that. I just can't seem to think of sensible, normal small-talky things to say.
I'll talk about raisins, or ninjas, or shellfish that ate my mother.
Or, I'll just be silent, to stop those mad-crazy things entering the conversation.
Small Talk situations also make me want to giggle a lot. Because, people are talking, but saying nothing.
"Nice weather, isn't it?" Yes, it is. Talking about it doesn't change the weather, and it doesn't make me emotionally attached to it either.
My favourite thing to do is making incredibly awful puns that only I understand, or just say "Thanks, ants. Thants." as I have been saying for a while now.
My mother was right, you can't take me anywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, I know the feeling. Small talk is weird and confusing. But raisins, ninjas and shellfish? That sounds like awesome small talk to me!
ReplyDelete