Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh...

Sometimes I seem to invent problems for myself, to try and sabotage anything good that happens. As long as I keep it all in my head (like a crazy lady) then everything will be fine.

I slept so weird last night. I had A Deep Conversation with someone, and by the time we finished at 2:30 I was just exhausted emotionally, but not that physically. I was asleep by three. I woke up at 9:30, because I have to wake up tomorrow at 8:30, and it'll be a lot easier to achieve that if I try to wake earlier today.

Now, the eternal question. What for breakfast? What to do? etc etc.

I have to tweak the budget before my father reviews it, I haven't included extra costs like buying new plates. I really hope that I will get the money. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment