My bed started to sink in a corner again. Same side as the first time, but instead of the head of the bed, it was the foot. So, I settled into the other side of the bed to sleep. Just as I was drifting off, I heard a pretty loud crack. I didn't feel myself sink or anything, but to be on the safe side, I cleared half of the guest room bed, and tried to sleep there.
I was woken at 5:30 by my mother getting ready for work, which included some ironing and blowdrying of hair. Thankfully, my father did fix the bed, and I am most grateful. I think he put some extra nails in this side too, because I never sleep on the left hand side, because the right hand side is closest to the door, and I am intrinsically lazy.
I've been reading more Harry Potter. I'm nearly halfway through HP7, and I have been reading deliberately slowly to make it last. I was planning on taking my brother to the library today, to check out some books (in both senses!) but he went to our cousin's house, so I don't know when he'll be back. It also looks like it might rain all day, so I guess that plan is postponed until Monday.
I went for a bike ride yesterday. That was pretty nice. If the weather clears up today, I might go for a long walk (well, 2 miles).
Work tomorrow, zonino!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment