I get really excited about mail. I'll sit in my room just waiting for noon-ish to arrive, and then sooner or later, I'll hear the gentle yet noticeable *thud* downstairs and I'll run as fast as I can down the stairs and jump around, all hyped about the mail.
I even get excited if it's not for me.
Today is Friday. I usually get the Weekly Letter from my father. It's a short note from him with £20 taped to it. So, Friday mail is even more exciting than any other.
This Friday, there were two pieces of mail. Ex's postal vote, and a Big Letter from home.
Inside the Big Letter, was the Weekly Letter, complete with £20, and a letter from Student Loans, to get my money sorted AND AND AND AND Transatlantic tickets! Prog times are soon to be mine!
Best mail I've had in a while, really. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment