I used to know a girl, I'll call her C. We were never really Good Friends at school, in the sense that we would hang out outside of school hours regularly, but we shared intimacies, told each other things, played duets for school music competitions. [I had a small crush on her, but it faded.]
I have now realised that, despite us being Facebook "friends", I don't know anything about her anymore. I don't know anything more than the smiling pictures of her with alcohol in hand tell me. She went on holiday with some girls from uni, I think; I didn't know.
I called her once, over summer, to ask if she wanted to hang out. I was lonely, and would have quite liked to see her again. But, she was busy.
She never called me to ask what I was doing.
~~~
I felt really low yesterday. It was my 5th monthiversary and I felt like I should have been filled with the JOY OF JOY but... I really wasn't. It culminated in being in front of a blackboard with Matt, then just walking off to have Five Minutes Alone, calmed myself down, and came back. Luckily, I had Analysis III straight after this period of uber-fragility, so I was able to just immerse myself into it.
I'm currently looking at Fourier Analysis for my Second Year Essay. I need two topics, since I'm doing an essay for Mathscursions as well. *sigh* I am finding it difficult.
~~~
Naked boy is in my bed. He looks really cute. :)
~~~
I just spent 90 mins cleaning the kitchen, hoovering the lounge and hallway, and hoovering the stairs and landing. I am EXHAUSTED. Shower and lecture time! :D
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Naked boy was in your bed and you spent 90 minutes cleaning the kitchen? lol.
ReplyDelete