I don't like this bit... the waiting bit.
Waiting to fall asleep isn't fun. I'm still working on East Coast time, so I'm not really that sleepy right now, although I gotta kick myself back into a pattern... Spose I'd better set the alarm for 9:30am. I'm yawning now, which is a good sign, and I'll leave the curtains half-open so that I might end up waking naturally which I like better than alarms.
Waiting to see D isn't fun either. It's rubbish waking up with nobody to kiss before you have to start your day, or having nobody to cuddle when you have a lousy day. I miss his hair and his eyes and his silliness. He's just so silly and he makes me giggle and I miss that. It'll be nice to have him around again...
Waiting for a suitcase... Mom's unpacking the suitcases from the cruise, and I require two small-ish suitcases for all my clothes, so I'm just waiting for her to choose one. [Take your time... it's not like I'm leaving in two days or anything...!]
At least I'm not dying tonight. The plan for tonight is to not experience any random pain, and not have to call the emergency doctor guys. The plan is sleep.
~~~
Before I sleep though... I think I'll start a new post about religion... it's kinda big.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment