All broken over the course of the past two weeks. I shall tell the tales. You might not care, but you're reading my blog. Clearly you do a little bit. :D
My bed broke one night after coming home from work. I atit in the corner of the bed I always sit in, and it made the most awful snap/creak sound, and I felt myself sinking by inches. Not the best feeling. I told my Mom/Dad, and I had to sleep on the wrong side of the bed *twitch* for a day or two. I came home from work one night, and it was fixed. Yay!
The shower's been in various states of fail for months. First, the water was never more than lukewarm because when Dad fixed it last time, he did something with the temperature knob. Then, the pressure failed. It was like showering under a drizzle. Then, one day, it just didn't want to wake up. So, after a random guy came into my room and sorted out some pipes in my wardrobe, we got a new shiny shower! Yaay!
The third tale of break and fail is not as resolved, and is a little less upbeat. My brother, having spent a week back at school, broke the zips on his sports bag. Both zips. The bag is basically just flappin' open, bar the carry straps. I happened to notice this, and I have made an ultimatum. Either he tells Mom/Dad by 8pm tonight - or I do. It seems like we both know how our parents work, it's just he's still in denial about it. He'd rather hide the bag than admit to breaking it, but I did tell him there's a possibility of refund/exchange. So... it could be fine. And, I think that they'd be more mad just finding out than being told. Although, being shouted at still sucks.
Sigh. Only two more weeks left here. And, four more working days! Hellz yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment