I get to see the best person in the world on Wednesday.
I have discovered Spotify. It's like all the freeness of Youtube or torrenting music, with the warm fuzzy feeling of not breaking the law.
I think I suck at ring theory. This isn't a massive problem. Set theory intrigues me though. Sometimes, you have to ask yourself if you can ask yourself a question, and then you get into a recursive loop of logic and wtf.
I obtained ice-cream today. I think I might eat it while watching skinny, toned people try to become "supermodels".
I got fat. Well, I was never skinny, but sometime over the past two years, I'm way closer to fitting into size 16 clothes than I thought I ever would. I should lose a stone, but I can't be bothered.
It's getting darker in the breakfast room.
I can't afford books right now. Not *really*.
I am being taxed wrongly.
I am in love. I am so much in love that sometimes I walk down the street with a stupid grin on my face that I can't get rid of, and everyone stares, and I just look to my feet, then the sky, then the walls of buildings I past, and I just smile. I smile so hard because it feels so good.
It's just life, right?
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment