Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Nod to the past.

I decided to change the format of my blog today. It's pretty! ^^

I also decided to do something I haven't done for a long time. I used to theme sets of blog posts; I'd take each phrase of the Our Father, or Hail Mary, and write a post about it (with the occasional hiatus if something happened that didn't fit the theme).

Since Fall Out Boy is probably the closest thing I have to religion right now, it seems fitting to base the next few posts on the titles of each track from an album. I'll start with Folie a Deux, and see how it goes. If you know anything about Fall Out Boy, you'll know their lyrics are hilarious and their titles are mad. For example, the first title I have to tackle is "Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes": I'm thinking wtf just as much as you are. So, this will be a fun challenge, if anything.

So, that's the plan. Keep tuning in, kids! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Pretty!

    Also, interesting idea. I'd try it myself, but I don't need more excuses not to blog.

    ReplyDelete