Ever since Saturday, I've been feeling quite womanly. Don't ask me to tell you how one feels "womanly". It's just an innate sense of... something.
I've also been feeling quite gay. And, I was thinking that do I always feel more womanly when I have days where I'm more interested in women? And, I realised that it's not true.
So, I have come to the conclusion that my sexuality, as well as my gender, is fluid, changing and awesome.
It's not entirely fluid though. I've never embraced the idea of feeling *very* masculine. My sexuality is pretty dependent on who I'm around, and what's been going on - I guess that means it's more fluid.
This stuff isn't suited well to words and labels! Ah well.
Mezzanine makes me think about those sorts of things.
~~~
My room is actually tidy. This is a small miracle.
~~~
I have too much work to do, and too much incentive to blog. Rubbish. Rubbish! I will actually work now.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment