My p-adic presentation for maths went well! People laughed, and I knew what I was talking about!
I told David I loved him... and we had cuddles and sleeping and that was awesome too.
iTunes DJ is throwing up some awesome music I'd forgotten I owned.
I'm getting used to the idea of being U and Q [as in Unidentified and Queer from the LGBTQUA...+ queer stuff], and realising the freedom it gives me to express myself exactly as I want to every single day. I don't have to feel like I can't wear a skirt, and I can just wear scruffy tees and jeans if I feel that way.
Breasts are okay. I can live with them. I have for 9 years already! At least I don't get bullied for having them. :D
~~~
I care about something! It is the debating society website. Nobody else seems to. They have demoted webmaster down to a sub-exec position, and seemingly forgetting that the internet is a tool that desperately needs to be used. Socials that aren't publisized hard enough on Facebook fall flat - like the interal debate that tried to happen on Wednesday. People coming to see what we're about look at our website, and the first impression they get is that we're potentially not that good.
And, nobody will offer the current webmaster, Tristan, any helpful advice to make the website look good.
So I told him what I would like to see, features that can be improved for usability, and general stuff.
He said I was the only one that cared. I think it's because I can see what the society can do for me, and what it's already done for me, and I truly want to give back to it, and let it continue after I'm gone. I'm not really in it for an exec position to put on my CV, or just to break at University X's IV...
I will keep helping him. Somebody needs to make him feel appreciated for the work he's doing.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment