Thursday, March 26, 2009

A weird dream.

(Thankfully, no dead babies, or blood.)

I'm in a green room, wandering around, and then my housemate Matt, the drummer from his band and a girl I was friends with at school appear, and tell me to get on the stage. They manage to find some shortcut, so when I eventually find the stairs to the stage, they're already half-way up. I finally get to the top, and I see a huge stage with a giant orchestra, and two stools at the back.

I remember at this point that I was supposed to be playing the drums for Matt's band, and he was going to teach me how, but I hadn't been to any rehearsals.

I sit on one of the stools, then Wiggy (another guy from my school) appears and produced a small drum and about five drumsticks, one of which is white. He then starts playing with the orchestra.

I panic. I can't play for the band, and they're the next item in the show. I tell Wiggy this, and he says, "Well, you should have practised," and keeps playing. I tell him I can't practise, I don't know the song, and he says, "You should have gone to rehearsal," and his song ends, and the rest of the band set up and are waiting for me to start their song with a drum solo I don't know.

I wake up here. I didn't like that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment