Tuesday, September 09, 2008

What's in the bag, daddyo?

The bag situation was sorted painlessly. My brother told my parents, and they were just like "That's totally fine. The bag sucked, because zips don't normally break that way." Sorted.

Ooh, today was so nice. Lunch and the Holy Grail with D :) It was so nice to be off work too, and awesome to see him again. I made him a little present as well: a picture frame I decorated with 2^3 gems, and I put a picture of the two of us together, from the weekend where I visited and we went to Knaresborough and its Castle, and it was drizzly, but it was so awesome anyway. I also Crayola'd a little note for him, and covered the box in random paper. I was a little worried he wouldn't like it, but I don't think he hated it. His text seemed rather positive :)

I've not got much more to say about today; a lot of it has just been put into a letter. And it was just so cool to see D. I didn't want to leave him at the train station, I really didn't.

*mushy mushy mushy* Bleh. I sound so girlfriendy and smitten. What happened to the sharp, bitter, lonely, angsty girl who got depressed and wrote poetry about stuff? Ah, I guess she found a man. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment