But, what would be nice is if the following scenario stops happening:
- Sarah and Boy become sudden friends.
- Sarah is friendly to Boy, because they are friends.
- Sarah is probably flirtatious in front of Boy, because she quite likes it.
- Sarah is generally quirky and slightly interesting.
- Boy reveals that Sarah is the first proper friend of the female persuasion.
- Sarah and Boy kind of drift apart a bit.
- Boy reveals that he is attracted to Sarah, usually while she's fucked up emotionally, taken, or both.
We're so full of regrets and missed chances. And, I think about every alternate universe, every chance I missed, every boy I screwed over who I could have tried to love, and realise that I'm in this universe, and I'm stuck in it, and I'm stuck with my choices, and their choices, and you make the best of everything because it's all you have.
And... when I think about it... even though I don't feel so great right now, and it seems like everything is crumbling at my feet, I reassure myself that nothing's going wrong, everything will be okay, and I realise that I'm the happiest I've been in quite a long time.

NAOOOO Nao mutilating pls, not without me there anyway.
ReplyDelete