Friday, September 19, 2008

Wasting time, going blind...

Actually, no. I'm wasting time, but not in a certain way that apparently makes you go blind and gives you hairy palms. Ha.

What have I been up to?

Weeeelll... I bought a bag. Not a girly one! A nice, practical man-bag that is ideal for lectures and debating. Large enough to fit everything I want, and not a stupid oversize women's bag that scrumples up paper.

My head hurts. It might be my glasses, or my hair, or both.

I haven't very much money at all, and I still have that niggling feeling that I've still not got some essentials. Today, I bought fitted bed sheets because I realised that the duvet sets I bought didn't include them. I also turned down the chance to have dinosaur bedsheets, which I now regret. I will buy some tomorrow with Mother, if I remember. Or, look in the Argos catalogue and treat myself to kiddie bedclothes. Yay! [I hope D doesn't mind too much...]

At least I have my HC1/5 off. So, hopefully, I might not have to spend so much money on medicine and sight tests. Woohoo!

Well, as of today, no more non-essential purchases. Essential does include societies, of course. I'd DIE without my loveable debating freaks. I've missed em in a weird way.

I guess I might start to pack clothes later, or tomorrow. I might do books and check kitchen supplies now. Clothes are totally dependent on storage space. I have to wait for D to be scout [not scalped. He's SO CUTE.] and... yesh. All will be well.

1 comment: